Principal Electronics Engineer – £80,000 – £90,000
Due to a very exciting stage of growth and development, our client is looking for a Principal Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible for all engineering aspects including product development and managing the full product lifecycle.
This role will act as a senior position within the business, helping the company to transition through to a Product Development phase. This company possesses proprietary technology that is revolutionary and has immense potential in applications across medical, consumer, and industrial markets.
Main Job Responsibilities:
* Lead the design, development, and manufacturing of intricate and complex PCB’s
* Mentoring and leading a small Engineering group, including Junior Engineers
* Effectively translating designs into commercial products for the full product development lifecycle
* Collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams across the business to develop a fully integrated product
* Support integration & verification activities at hardware and system level
Required Skills and Experience:
* Analogue and digital design experience
* Digital circuits and embedded systems
* Bench debugging
* Experience of the full product development lifecycle
* Designed products for low power, high volume and low cost
* Simulation software experience
* An excellent academic record with a good university degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
This role would be suited for an experienced Electronics Engineer that is looking to join a company in an exciting phase of growth, where you will see first-hand the impact of your work.
If you are talented, inquisitive and ambitious, then please apply with an up to date CV and we will be in touch.