Principal Data Scientist
£DEO+ (plus annual bonus)
TEC Partners are working exclusively to help build a world class ADS team in Cambridge; creating a data driven culture, that is unrivalled by other companies! Our client is a global leader in creating deep and engaging experiences and is one of the UK’s biggest and most respected companies.
As a Principal Data Scientist, you will use applied statistics, quantitative research and machine learning to optimise customer experience, whilst building advanced AI tools to enable data-driven decision making. You will have the opportunity to lead projects, develop junior talent and be a focal point for the Data & Analytics Division.
Your role will include working with other data scientists, analysts, product owners and engineers to enable Hypothesis Driven Development. You will build reports, develop KPIs, and use predictive modelling to gain a deep understanding of their products and customers.
* Collaborate with data engineering teams to build model deployments and data pipelines
* Work with product teams to identify KPIs to measure product performance
* Use statistics, analytics and machine learning to optimize the customer experience
* Present accurate and engaging data
* Build advanced tools and data services to enable data-driven decision making
* Stay up to date with industry and data science standards, evangelising with your team
* Strong Development Skills in Python & SQL
* Extensive experience training and deploying Machine Learning models
* Experience with applied Statistics or Quantitative Research
* Passionate about using data to improve customer experiences
* Flexible Working
* Remote Working
* Bonus Scheme
* Private Health Care
* 8% Matched Pension
* Income Protection
* Gym Membership
For more information, please contact Harry Calvert at TEC Partners and apply below.