Principal C&I Engineer- 12 Month Contract- Aberdeen
My client is a leading national energy firm with over 25 years of industry experience and thanks to consistent project growth and service demand, an exciting position has arisen for a Principal C&I Engineer with an extensive, oil & gas focused background. Successful candidates will have worked on a varied range of assets, operational and non-operational with experience showing authority and providing technical assistance when required.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Act as the E&P C&I Technical Authority to support asset integrity
* Lead and deliver C&I activity across all projects
* Working closely with lead engineers through different disciplines
* Providing C&I support ensuring process safety requirements are met
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
* Minimum 5+ years’ experience in senior C&I position
* Previous background delegating C&I work on a large scale
* Older asset and decommissioning knowledge is prepared
* Extensive Oil & Gas background is essential
Think you’re the right candidate for this role? Please apply.