Pre-Sales Consultant – Reading
As the Pre Sales Consultant you will be responsible for actively driving and managing the pre sales process with customers. Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally. · Creating High Level Design diagrams, solution flow diagrams, presentations etc to support the customer’s understanding of how a solution would work. Supporting and answering technical questions from our sales team on our products. and current IT security trends, policies and processes. Owning and being responsible for pulling together the technical response to RFI/RFP/Tender documents. To structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the business benefits to clients
Working knowledge of current security issues and technologies concerning the industry, together with a demonstrable interest in keeping abreast with technical developments in this field.
* Experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building
* High level design report writing skills
* RFP writing skills
Strong understanding and knowledge of the following:
* Familiarity with Windows/Unix/Linux platforms
* Virtualization technologies, in-premise and cloud based
* Current IT Security trends, policies and processes.
* Broad knowledge of security products and solutions
* Familiar with Secure File Transfer protocols (SFTP, FTPS, HTTPS – AS2 would be a bonus).
* Understanding of encryption technologies e.g. SSH, SSL, AES, 3-DES, PGP etc
* Knowledge of B2B processes would be advantageous
* Understanding of how Identity & Access is managed in enterprise
* Experience of networks and domains
Security conscious – Security-Cleared would be a clear advantage
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: RTP1466_1518531952
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Industry: IT