Power BI Consultant
Location: Reading (& M4 Corridor)
Day Rate: £500
Duration: 6 Months
TEC Partners are working with a global leader who are looking to take on a Power BI Consultant to join a highly motivated team of leading industry experts on an initial 6-month contract. The Power BI Consultant will work alongside their customers to help educate and implement cloud functionality and best practices in today’s cloud-first environment. As such, the successful Power BI Consultant will need, along with strong experience with Power BI, a good understanding of how to develop cloud-based data solutions and experience working with multiple data sources both cloud and on-premise.
* Delivering Power BI and data focused advice and guidance through technical deliveries and hands-on workshops to a range of leading companies and organisations
* Engage with many different organisations and development teams to meet their short- and long-term goals
* Work with clients to architect and implement innovative solutions and proof of concepts
* Visit customers to train them and share industry and development expertise
* Be part of a thriving developer community that’s constantly looking for ways to improve customers’ experience, software development goals and use of technology
* Build strong customer relationships and ensure deliveries align with customer projects and milestones
What we are looking for:
* Experienced Power BI developer
* Strong data modelling background with experience working with multiple data sources both cloud and on-premise
* Understanding of how to develop cloud-based data solutions
* Detailed understanding of various data technologies in Azure
* Good understanding of cloud architecture
* Desirable Technologies: Data Factory, Data Lake, Azure SQL database, Azure SQL Datawarehouse, Azure Analysis Services. Power BI embedded
This is an opportunity for an experienced Power BI Consultant with a strong grounding in cloud-based data solutions to join a team of leading industry experts with one of the biggest and best companies in the world. You will have the chance to preview new technology before others in the industry and to continually learn and grow professionally. This is a role and client that you will want on your CV!
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.