Player Communications Executive – Email Marketing (Games Industry)
Location: Twycross (Leicestershire)
Day Rate: £100 – £115
Contract Duration: 12 Months
TEC Partners are looking for an experienced email/digital marketing professional with a keen interest in and understanding of the games industry, to join one of our biggest and best clients in this space. You will help the team to deliver a world-class player communications programme for their latest flagship game. You will need strong design skills (Photoshop in particular) and an understanding of video gaming, with an awareness of how to attract and engage the gaming market.
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
* Email Marketing (speccing out designing, coding, building and sending communications for email and web etc.)
* Work with marketing art and copy teams to produce assets and digital designs to create world-class communications
* Design and build targeted campaigns to inform, educate and entertain players
* Reviewing & reporting – Once a campaign is finished, you will collect data from said campaign, review any learnings and then share these learnings across the business
What we’re looking for:
* Excellent design skills – Photoshop in particular
* Keen interest in/understanding of video games and gaming industry (understand the audience)
* Experience in designing marketing communications campaigns, with an emphasis on web and mail design
* HTML proficiency is a plus
* Portfolio/examples of design work required
This is an exciting opportunity to join an exciting, newly formed team, put your creative mark on designs and express your creativity. There is lots of opportunity to grow and develop in the role; and with a big-name, AAA games studio this is not an opportunity to be missed. If you are passionate about games and have the skills outlined above, then get in touch right away to avoid missing out!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please submit your CV for immediate review.