PC Software Engineer
Salary: £30k – £40k
Location: Diss, Norfolk
TEC Partners are working with an industry leading company based in Diss, who are looking to recruit an experienced PC Software Engineer into their development team. The company are a leading provider of solutions to the Motorsport and Automotive industry, with an extensive list of exciting, well-known clients. If you are an experienced PC Software Engineer looking for a thriving team to join, working on innovative and interesting projects, then this could be the right role for you.
* Designing and implementing PC/Desktop software using .Net (WPF/C#)
* Creating software designs and storyboards in response to customer requirements
* Working closely with the rest of the software team, along with hardware and sales teams, to develop new features and functions
* Reporting and tracking bugs using VSTS(Azure DevOps)
* Designing manual and automation test cases/plans
What they are looking for:
* UI development experience for Windows PC with .Net (WPF/C#) is essential
* Extensive software design skills/experience
* Experience analysing specifications and requirements
Desirable (but not essential) skills include:
* VSTS(Azure DevOps) for bug tracking
* Prism/Composite frameworks
* Xamarin for mobile development
* Net MVC for web development
* Automated software testing
This is an opportunity for an experienced PC Software Engineer to join a growing software team as part of an innovative, industry leading company. You’ll join a well-established business who are still experiencing record growth and results, so it’s an exciting time to join. Along with a competitive salary depending on your experience and a great working environment, there are a whole host of company benefits on offer. If you are a PC Software Engineer looking for your next career move (particularly if you have an interest in Motorsports), then this is an exciting one that you will want to hear about!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.