Partner Technology Strategist
Location: Reading/Remote + Travel
Rate: £100,000 – £110,000
Duration: 12 months
TEC Partners are working with one of the biggest and best technology brands on the planet, who are looking to recruit a Partner Technology Strategist to join them and play a key role in building the sales and technical capacity and capability with their partners through practice development, technical and sales enablement. As a Partner Technology Strategist, you will enable partners to provide architectural guidance in the space of Microsoft365 (deployment, management and security) and develop technical plans to promote the adoption of the Surface range within the devices product portfolio. This is an exciting and strategic role within a real global leader – not an opportunity to be missed!
* Ensure Surface devices along with M365 Modern Management practices receive technical acceptance with Surface partners
* Communicate the technical merits of Surface devices and M365 solutions and related services to partners
* Enable Surface Resellers to design, develop and deliver device and service offerings to drive the value of solutions in the market
* Drive the long-term technical strategy and engagement with Resellers as it relates to Surface device solutions when bundled with M365 deployment (Windows Autopilot), management (Microsoft Endpoint Manager) and security (Windows Update to include Defender ATP)
* Support the field sales teams with partners who are enabled to provide technical sales support for sell-through activities
* Provide enablement and technical assistance/escalation for Surface products to Resellers and their partners
* Ensure partner technical issues and requirements are effectively communicated to product engineering teams
* Support technical acceptance of Surface solutions to Resellers and their partners
What they are looking for:
* Minimum of 5 years related technology experience in the devices and audio-visual space, including Microsoft and competitor technologies
* Technical knowledge of current Microsoft platform/products (Windows, M365, Teams), solutions and newer emerging products and releases. Specifically, in the areas of Windows Autopilot, Azure Active Directory Administration, Microsoft Endpoint Manager Administration, and the M365 E5 Security offerings to include Defender ATP
* Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate and demonstrate the advantages of Surface technologies to senior business, technical decision makers, and front-line technologists
* Understanding of consumer and business solutions pertaining to collaboration, communication and audio/visual including application development, server infrastructure and cloud offerings
* Ability to manage Reseller partners
* Proven record of delivering business value through partners
* Excellent cross-group collaboration skills and ability to work in a team environment
* Solution selling, pipeline management, and experience with small and big deals required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global giant as a Partner Technology Strategist, and play an influential role in the technical landscape of the industry. You will share and build technical expertise at partners to grow the share of Surface devices in the collaboration, AV and productivity spaces. If you are a Partner Technology Strategist with a strong selection of the skills listed above, who is looking for an exciting and rewarding new role, then get in touch right away to avoid missing out!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.