Partner Sales Centre Engagement Manager
Rate: £45,000 – £50,000
Duration: 7 months initially
TEC Partners are working with a global leading, big-name brand client, who are currently looking to recruit a Partner Sales Centre Engagement Manager into the business to play a key role in an important, strategic project. The Partner Sales Centre Engagement Manager will ensure the transition of the current Sales Centre Business Development Programme (currently managed directly by the company) to a programme funded by the company but managed by one of their key partners. The programme will be a key contributor to the delivery of quarterly sales outcomes across the company’s client, office, server and cloud software which is pre-loaded on or sold with the partner’s hardware solutions through call centres across the EMEA region.
* Readiness, development and sharing of best practices for sales excellence for products and services to partner sales centre teams. You will act as the main point of contact between the account team in EMEA region and partner sales centre support resources in EMEA region
* DRA Programme Management- managing the implementation of a DRA (Discretionary Revenue Adjustment) funded SCBDM program in the partner Sales Centre
Skills and Experience:
* Aptitude for strategic planning, budget and project management, as well as tactical execution driving complex regional projects with strong leadership and organisational skills
* Relationship manager experience with multi-cultural teams, including proven ability to impact and influence without authority with excellent oral and written communication and capacity for delivering effective executive presentations
* Strong analytical skills and ability to guide data analysts to conduct the right set of analyses to uncover new insights
* Degree education (MBA a plus)
* 4 years of relevant IT sales experience and/or experience with IT hardware OEMs, preferably in a call centre environment
* Understanding of key Microsoft products and technologies (Windows, Office, Server, SQL)
* Broad skill set encompassing excellent sales and relationship management capabilities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leading business as a Partner Sales Centre Engagement Manager and implement and create a foundational engagement process with another leading IT multinational on a new Sales Centre model. This will be a varied, challenging and rewarding role, where no two days will be the same. If you have the skills listed above and think you have what it takes to deliver in this Partner Sales Centre Engagement Manager role, then get in touch right away to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.