Partner Incentive Analyst
Day Rate: £130 – £140
Duration: 6 months initial
TEC Partners are working with a global leading tech company who are currently looking to recruit a Partner Incentive Analyst to join their Partner Incentives team on an initial 6 month contract. As a Partner Incentive Analyst, you will focus on providing reporting and insights to directly drive business performance.
* Own and drive a dashboard of internal ‘value-add’ reporting to drive business performance
* Become a subject matter expert on global incentive programs and campaigns
* Help to design, build, report and communicate on bespoke local market incentive campaigns
* Learn and leverage internal systems and tools
* Challenge existing processes and suggest improvements as needed
* Create and maintain end-to-end process documentation
What they’re looking for:
* Previous experience in a business operations or programme management-like role, ideally in a large organisation
* Advanced excel skills (Functions, Formulas, Pivot Tables and specifically including Power BI)
* Experience in working with large datasets to extract business insights
* MS Office skills
* Effective written and verbal communication skills and stakeholder management
* Strong numeracy skills
* Understanding of databases, data cubes and previous experience using reporting dashboards preferable but not essential
This is an opportunity to join a world leading company in an exciting role as a Partner Incentive Analyst. This is a thriving team with an important role to play. As a Partner Incentive Analyst you’ll manage multiple workstreams independently, whilst maintaining close collaboration with the team around you. If you are looking for an interesting new role and a top name on your CV, then get in touch right away to avoid missing out!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.