Oracle Trainer (Supply Chain and Order to Cash)
Day Rate: £500 – £575
Contract Duration: 4 Months initial
TEC Partners are working with a well-respected, big-name client who are currently looking for an experienced Oracle Trainer to come on board for an initial 4-month contract. If you have experience delivering training for Oracle R12 on Supply Chain and Order to Cash modules and developing similar training materials, then we want to hear from you!
* Creating relevant training material, such as PowerPoint presentations for facilitated delivery, job aids, knowledge checks, data sheets and exercise workbooks.
* Delivery of Train-the-trainer events and support for trainers.
* Post go live support for end users.
What we’re looking for:
* Demonstrable experience with and in-depth understanding of Order to Cash lifecycle.
* Demonstrable experience with and in-depth understanding of Supply Chain lifecycle.
* Experience of developing and delivering training on policies, processes and new ways of working.
* Excellent presentation development skills with creation of engaging and accurate content.
* Experience in data maintenance in an ORACLE training environment and creation of data to develop content.
* Experience as a member of a professional training team, designing and building training solutions, on the job training tools.
* Experience in working with virtual teams across the world.
* Ability to work with senior level professionals and stakeholders.
Order to Cash
* Accounts Receivable
* Credit & collections
* Service contracts
* Product Data Hub
This is a chance to play a key role in a training delivery project with a well-known, multinational business; and there’s an attractive day rate on offer too. If you have a strong selection of the above skills and are looking for your next challenge, then get in touch right away to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.
Job Reference: NT-OT_1534863131
Salary: £500 - £575 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 4 Months
Job Start Date: