Tec Partners are working with a leading power generation business in Kings Lynn to recruit an experienced Operations Technician for a 6-12 month contract.
Working in Kings Lynn, this role will see you reporting into the Engineer Team Leader, supporting in the operation and maintenance of high technology plant equipment, including industrial Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Heat Recovery Steam Generators, Electrical Generators and High Voltage electrical equipment & control systems.
Your activities will revolve around the front line operation and maintenance of complex and diverse equipment, and as such being able to work efficiently and unsupervised will be essential.
In order for you to be successful, you will need:
* ONC in Engineering (preferably within gas power generation or related industries)
* Combined Cycle Gas Turbine (CCGT) / Combined Heat & Power (CHT) experience (Essential)
* Siemans DCS experience (preferred)
* Proven experience working as an Operations Technician from within the Power Generation industry
* Be available at short notice to commence work, and commit to 6 – 12 months work.
If you have the skills and experience required and would like to be considered, please submit a copy of your CV straight away.
Job Reference: J334_1532447463
Salary: £25 - £30 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 6 - 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: Engineering