Operations Manager- Renewables (£50,000-£55,000)- Grimsby
My client is well-known for successfully managing a number of large scale renewable energy projects around the globe. Due to a growing project portfolio, I am currently looking to speak with experienced Operations Managers looking for a new challenge in the renewable energy sector. Ideal candidates will have a background in project engineering/management.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Liaising with the commercial team, to aid with tenders and project scheduling
* Discussed project objectives with clients and contractors
* Preparing work schedules for staff and delegating work
* Overseeing budget requirements with the Project Manager
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
* Good understanding of Offshore practices
* Extensive background within renewable energy (wind preferably)
* Ability to travel overseas for projects when required
* Proven background in managing projects
Think this role might be for you? Get in touch for more details.