TEC Partners are currently working with one of the UK’s leading renewable energy projects on an exciting venture across East Anglia and London. We are looking to speak with experienced O&M Engineers who are wanting to get stuck into this impressive endeavour. Ideal candidates will have a background working on major construction projects with a passion for contracting strategy.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Supporting the Lead O&M Engineer with adhoc requirements
* Coordinating business wide input for tender documentation preparation
* Develop supplier technical scoring strategy
* Review tender response documents
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
* Degree in relevant engineering discipline
* Previous offshore experience
* Good knowledge of health and safety, and relevant environmental legislation
* Experience with quality standards
Think this role might be for you? Please apply!