Offshore Work Management Coordinator- 12 Month Contract (Oil & Gas)
My client is one of the UK’s largest energy providers spanning through multiple industries from oil and gas, to more recently venturing into renewables. Due to growth within the offshore delivery team. A position has come available for an experienced Offshore Management Coordinator.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Managing process for the offshore maintenance schedules
* Carrying out tool box talks, planning reactive works
* Ensuring all maintenance work is logged via SAP system
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
* Experience managing maintenance process
* Offshore platform experience is essential
* Relevant offshore, health and safety tickets
* Experience working offshore shift patterns (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off)
Think this role might be for you? Please apply.