Brilliant opportunity available to work with one of the UK’s leading energy suppliers on a renowned offshore installation local to Yorkshire. Our client is looking to speak with experienced Maintenance Managers, with an extensive background in offshore oil processing and leading multi-disciplined teams of engineers ranging from maintenance to service and construction.
Responsibilities for the role include:
* To manage and oversee all planned maintenance, service and construction projects and the platform
* Managing and supporting offshore contractors from multi-disciplined backgrounds
* Leading safe working practice and a high level of HSE method and practice
* Implementing continuous improvement across offshore functions
* Providing good knowledge of up to date offshore legislation
Ideal candidates will have the following skills
* Extensive background in Offshore Project/Construction Management
* Experience managing multi-disciplined/maintenance engineers
* An HSE champion
* Preferred would be HNC or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline
In time this role will develop into planned decommissioning on older client assets close to site. This role will work on a rotational shift pattern of 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
If you think this role might be for you, please apply!
Job Reference: LB65_1537363873
Salary: £600 - £700 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: