Node Developer – Contract – 6 months
TEC Partners are working with a London based technology company that are using data science to create insights and solutions for some of the globes biggest names.
Their products are transforming the way we use data and have built cutting and are building cutting edge technology that simply just creates better solutions.
Working with the likes of Pepsi, Disney, Panasonic, Vodafone – the list goes on.
Previously ranked Britain’s fastest growing start-up, they now boast over 200 employees and have offices globally.
They are now looking for a Lead Node Developer on a 6 month contract.
Rate: Max £480/day
Essential Technical Skills
* Strong demonstrable commercial experience of developing APIs
* Expert working experience of NoSQL (using MongoDB, DynamoDB)
* Proven experience with modern software workflows (JIRA, GIT, TDD, CI)
* Proven experience leading and managing a small team is also essential
Beneficial Technical Skills
* Passionate about creating user-centric products
* Working knowledge of HTML5, Angular 2/4, SASS, Webpack
* Java using Spring framework
* Docker orchestration using Kubernetes
* Experience with microservice architecture with message brokering (RabbitMQ)
* Interest in the Travel Industry
For more information please contact Mark Beer on email@example.com
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.