An established and innovative engineering business near Wymondham are looking to hire a New Product Development (NPD) Engineer for their R&D team, working as part of a leading multi-disciplinary team, in a rapidly growing industry.
You’ll work closely with the Head of Engineering on front-end engineering of the businesses products, taking a comprehensive approach to product design and learning of technical and commercial system requirements. As such, gaining knowledge of energy storage, including both the development of new technologies and products; will be crucial.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Understand the design of the businesses products to understand their operation and limitations.
* Understand the market drivers and revenue streams for energy storage systems.
* Develop concepts for innovative products, including technical and commercial feasibility.
* Create summary material for presentations.
* Support with the analysis of system testing data.
* Support with technical queries from customers.
In order for your application to be considered, you will need to have:
* A desire to research & report on energy storage industry, including technical, commercial, and regulatory material.
* A comprehensive approach to developing concepts for new products.
* An ability to understand technical electrical and mechanical drawing documentation.
* Experience using 2D CAD for concept creation.
* Experience in data analysis.
The business are in a fantastic position and looking to continue developing current and new products, offering the successful NPD Engineer a chance to progress and further their career, long term within an experienced and highly skilled team of engineers. Alongside career development, is an attractive salary and benefits package.
If you have the above skills and experience, submit a copy of your CV to be considered.