Mobile Developer (iOS & Android)
3 months initially
Our client, a well-known Cambridge employer and great tech company are seeking mobile engineers to join their team on a contract basis.
The role will see you working on the company’s core product as they move into the final stages of a mobile roll-out. These roles are pivotal to this final stage, so developers will need to hit the ground running and be able to add value from the out-set.
Strong skills are needed in the following –
* Significant experience building iOS applications
* Significant experience with Objective-C
* Experience with iTunes Connect release process
* Significant experience with Java & Native Android
* Experience with Google Play Store release process
In addition to the above, both iOS and Android candidates will need the following –
* SDK/API integration experience with 3rd party services
* Native platform knowledge including in-app purchasing and app compliance
* Solid knowledge of iOS UI/UX design principles, patterns and best practices
* Agile Scrum environment and collaborative tools (Jira/Confluence)
Successful candidates will be offered a market led day-rate and the opportunity to work in a fantastic working environment and on a great product.
As with all contracts, these are urgent requirements and interested candidates are encouraged to apply immediately.
Job Reference: TPOiOSADRD_1522171616
Salary: £350 - £450 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: