Recruiting a Mechatronics Software Engineer for a leading automotive engineering business in Thetford.
You will take responsibility for the development of embedded control software for mechatronic automotive components, such as powered closure systems, adaptive/active suspension systems and powered aerodynamic devices.
* Develop control code for prototype and production systems
* Software controlling power modules for high current vehicle applications
* Software for 16 bit & 32 bit micro-controller based ECU’s
* Software for gateway modules
* Development of control module software for in-house hardware applications
* Diagnosis and repair of existing code for electrical/electronic/mechatronic systems
* Establishment, concurrence, documentation and maintenance of software requirements
* Lead the verification, validation and testing of developed software solutions
* Be part of the development of engineering tools and development systems for electronic components
Suitable applicants will have the following skills and experience:
* Degree in Electrical/Electronics, Mechatronics or Software Engineering
* 16/32-bit controller experience
* Device-driver level or Application level software development experience
* Background working with varied IDE’s, debuggers and tool chains
* Experience developing embedded systems using C/C++ programming
* Assembly level programming
* Experience with computer-aided design and analysis tools such as Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow or LabVIEW
* Experience with communication protocols
In return, you’ll receive a very attractive salary and benefits package, along with significant career development opportunities and the chance to work in a very interesting and fast moving sector.
If you have the skills and experience required, submit a copy of your CV straight away to be considered.