Mechanical Assembly Technician
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Assembly Technician to work on a permanent basis with a market-leading engineering business based in the Beccles, Suffolk area who have a worldwide reputation for innovation and quality.
As a Mechanical Assembly Technician, you will be responsible for connecting parts into more complex components and ensuring all parts are fitted correctly and suitable for the final product.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to work for a market leader in the industry who will offer career longevity and progression in an expanding business.
* Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures.
* Assembly through to product completion on a wide variety of state of the art products.
* Consistently producing the highest standard of work and using your own self-initiative to self-inspect your work.
* Take precision measurements to ensure a perfect fit of components.
* Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
* Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications.
* Alignment of materials and putting together parts to build units that are more complex.
* Ensuring the product is built to the highest quality.
* Maintain equipment
* Keep a record of production quantities and time.
The successful candidate will have:
* Previous experience in a mechanical/electrical assembly position
* Technical knowledge and ability to read blueprints and drawings
* Mechanical Engineering qualifications would be preferred
* Can demonstrate good practices regards to Health & Safety
* Quality driven
* Mechanically minded
* Excellent attention to detail
Please apply or contact Ben Flatt directly on 01603 629 499 for more information and other Mechanical Assembly Technician roles in Beccles and Suffolk similar to this.