This ones a cracker! Materials Planning at it’s best! Ok so I’ll avoid the recruitment cliches “cutting edge”, “forward thinking”, “innovative” coupled with a bunch of superlatives. So I’ll just keep it simple…. this company manufacturers products that save lives!
An SME based on the Norfolk/Suffolk border we’re working with them exclusively to find a talented Materials Planner. If you’re looking to take your career to the next step get in touch:
What will you be doing:
* Schedule the supply of components.
* Inventory checks with a view to reporting any inaccuracies.
* Support the Finance team with the resolution of any invoice queries.
* Build great relationships with suppliers to meet production requirements.
* Assess stock requirements against future production plans.
What skills will you have:
* Experience using MRP systems, preferably Sage 200 would be ideal but not essential.
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills in particular Excel.
* A CIPS qualification.
* Excellent organisational and numerical skills with a real eye for detail.
* Be a targets focused individual with a good ability to work to deadlines.
Interested? Get in touch with Michael Drake at Tec partners by applying with an up to date CV.
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.