A leading manufacturing business in Kings Lynn are looking to hire an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to support with various installation, validation & maintenance projects across their growing site.
A key role within the team, you’ll be instrumental in leading continuous improvement activities, as well as developing manufacturing systems and equipment to meet the demand of both new and existing production processes.
As part of your role, you’ll be involved in:
* Planning & implementation projects, delivering technology from specification to production handover, meeting project targets and ensuring the end product meets customer expectations and operational needs.
* Providing specialist engineering and production process knowledge, including facility layout design and risk reduction activities
* Writing and maintaining Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules and spares lists, ensuring equipment can operate efficiently, with minimum disruptions to production.
* Operating in accordance with Health & Safety regulations, department procedures and company policies
* Identifying areas of improvement in manufacturing equipment and processes for ongoing cost effectiveness and to ensure a ‘better way’ of working.
In order for your application to be considered, you’ll need the following skills and experience:
* Proven background working in a Manufacturing environment, ideally within high speed automation assembly
* HNC / HND in Engineering
* Good Mechanical Maintenance skills and knowledge (additional experience working on PLC systems would be highly desirable but not essential)
* Project management experience, specifically relating to new equipment installation
* Understanding of process equipment validation, including CFR820 & GAMP
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary and benefits package, alongside significant scope for career development and progression. Working hours on Monday to Friday (37.5 hours a week).
If you have the skills and experience required and would like to be considered, please submit a copy of your CV straight away.