Manufacturing Engineer – Royston
Our client, a forward-thinking and rapidly growing medical technology company, are urgently looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their expanding team. This position requires a candidate with a strong technical background who is experienced working on complex electro-mechanical products.
Manufacturing Engineer responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring engineering issues are resolved to achieve Production/Materials customer delivery dates and targets
* Managing the cut-in of Engineering changes to Production/Materials
* Working with suppliers on quality/process capability/cost-down
* Liaising with Development to resolve any product technical issues
* Ensuring smooth transfer of new products into Production using established NPI process
* Involvement with the Product teams from product concept stage onwards
* Producing BOM and cost-estimation tracking
* Implementation of good manufacturing methods and practices
* Taking responsibility for the quality of the products shipped
* Continuous improvement of products
* You must be able to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation and be flexible in your approach
* A proven track record in a high technology manufacturing or assembly business
* A Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant engineering subject is highly desirable
* Demonstrable experience of practical problem solving and team working
* Good understanding of modern manufacturing processes
* Minimum of 5 years working in a similar role, ideally with complex electro-mechanical products
* 3D Mechanical CAD experience, preferably Solidworks
* ERP systems experience
* Hands on approach to problem solving
In return, you’ll receive an attractive salary and benefits package, which includes generous holiday allowance, excellent company pension, bonus and private health care.
If you have the skills and experience required, submit a copy of your CV straight away to be considered.