Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) | 4 on 4 off | £34,000 + Shift Allowance (up to 39%)
A large manufacturing business in Kings Lynn are looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical bias for their Maintenance Department.
Reporting into the Maintenance Manager, you’ll work as part of a large and highly skilled Maintenance team, working on and repairing a wide range of machinery and equipment, ranging from packaging systems, moulding and assembly machines, all within the operational area of the factory.
You will ensure that all the repairs carried out are fit for purpose and follow the businesses Health & Safety requirements. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Complete reactive repairs and undertake root cause investigations
* Implement corrective actions & ensure production output levels
* Schedule & undertake Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
* Provide systems maintenance knowledge, training & advice to support manufacturing teams
* Support in the development of work instructions and other documentation
* Provide assistance with the installation of process equipment
* Operate in accordance with Health and safety regulations
* Look for and recommend process and systems improvement opportunities
* Complete training and maintain individual records
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and highly sought after manufacturing business, offering significant scope for career development and progression for those who want it.
In order for your application to be considered, you will need to demonstrate the following:
* Able to resolve complex electrical assembly issues & breakdowns (and some mechanical)
* Come from a Maintenance background with experience working on PLC / ASI / Pneumatic /HMI control systems
* Have an HND/HNC/NVQ Level 3 in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / General Maintenance / or equivalent)
* Able to read and understand schematic diagrams circuit drawings
Shift Pattern: 24/7, 4 on 4 off (plus Shift Allowance of up to 39%)
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to join a forward thinking business who look after and value their staff, submit a copy of your CV straight away to be considered.