Salary £35,000 – £42,000 + Benefits + Bonus
This is a great opportunity for an experienced multi-skilled engineer from a manufacturing background looking to get into a reputable business where you can progress and improve your skills. Working a panama shift pattern, you will be in a close-knit team reaping the benefits from an in-place training plan.
You will be working for a major supplier to the recycling industry which is steeped in years of history with massive plans for expansion in place over the coming years. A company which prides itself on its ability to train up their own and progress them throughout the ranks of the business, this position would suit a 50/50 multi-skilled engineer who is keen for progression and development.
* Record routine maintenance, breakdowns, parts used, and costs.
* Carry out other general maintenance duties as required.
* Maintenance, breakdown, and repairs,
* PPM’s, project work on processing machinery
* Health & Safety knowledge
* Skills to manage time effectively
* Experience working on conveyors, hydraulics, and packing machines would be advantageous.
* Maintenance Engineer with a 50/50 skillset.
* Industrial / Manufacturing experience
* Understanding of PLC’s and electrics.
* Experience from manufacturing/ industrial/ process
* Time served or Engineering qualifications (NVQ, HNC/HND or equivalent)
2 weeks on day shift, followed by 2 weeks on a night shift 42 hour week.
Fantastic package on offer with a great pension, life assurance, and training.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible.
For other Maintenance Engineer vacancies in Suffolk please contact TEC Partners.
Keywords: industrial, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, industrial electrician, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance engineer, electrical maintenance, fitter, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift fitter, shift engineer, shift technician, mechanical engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial, Mechanical Fitter,