Licensing Operations Specialist
Pay Rate: £23,000 per annum
Duration: 18 months
TEC Partners are working with one of the biggest and best global technology brands in the world, who are looking to a recruit a Licensing Operations Specialist into their Licensing Operations Team on an 18 month contract. They are looking for a high calibre, motivated and sensible person who is looking for their first /second job and is interested in getting an insight into a global business and the world of licensing. If you are someone who is at the start of, or early on in, their career and has a good head on their shoulders, then get in touch to find out more about this Licensing Operations Specialist position and the fantastic opportunity it could represent to you!
As a Licensing Operations Specialist you will support the sales process by working in a team that creates and supports the processing of software licensing contracts for their large and medium sized customers. Duties will include the creation of pricing proposals and related documents, while providing quality assurance and processing support. This is a key role within the company, so will provide a fantastic and thorough insight into this world and the way a global giant business works behind the scenes.
What they are looking for:
* A good calibre, sensible person who is looking for their first/ second job – someone with a good head on their shoulders who can come in, work hard, work fast and want to deliver
* Attention to detail, ability to identify minute discrepancies and correct course of action while juggling multiple task and documents and adherence to a personal high standard in work quality and delivery
* Clear and concise communication skills – particularly written (emails)
* Someone who is diligent and disciplined in their work
* Someone with the ability to work to deadlines and keep a cool head under pressure
* A can-do, proactive approach and the ability to complete tasks individually whilst still working well as part of a team
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
* Previous experience in contract validation and creation is preferable but not required
This is an amazing opportunity for a junior candidate looking to kick-start their career, to join a global leading business and gain some unparalleled experience in Licensing Operations. This is a name you will want on your CV, and a role to match. If you are interested in finding more about this Licensing Operations Specialist position then get in touch right away to discuss further and avoid missing out!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review and a confidential discussion.