Learning Resources Developer
Location: Chelmsford, Essex (remote for the foreseeable)
Salary: Competitive /Negotiable
Duration: 12 Month FTC
TEC Partners are working with a well-established client in Chelmsford who are looking to bring on a Learning Resources Developer for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. As a Learning Resources Developer, you will join a team responsible for delivering responsive and intuitive training and learning materials to both employees and clients of the company.
Key responsibilities include:
* Designing, creating and editing engaging eLearning to support users working digitally, taking into account the varying skill levels and roles of intended recipients
* Designing and preparing other supporting materials – for example, quick reference guides or project related advertising campaigns
* Creating and maintaining online documentation to support courses delivered
* Liaising with IT Department (and others) to identify existing, new and changed applications and systems, procedures and processes, best practice and knowledge. Incorporate these into existing and new training programmes
* Developing in-depth knowledge of business systems such as PDF Docs or iManage
What they are looking for:
* eLearning authoring skills – Adobe Captive or Articulate Storyline
* The ability to produce high quality support materials in innovative ways
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
* Experience working in a law or other professional services firm
* Experience developing IT training courses and support materials
In return, the Learning Resources Developer will be rewarded with a competitive salary dependant on your level of experience, and accompanying benefits package. You will join an experienced IT Training Team who play a vital role within the business. If you are an experienced Learning Resources Developer looking for your next exciting role, then get in touch right away to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.