Learning Development Specialist
Day Rate: £180 – £200
Duration: 6 Months Initial
TEC Partners are working with a global leader who are looking to recruit a Learning Development Specialist for their education team’s Modern Classroom Experience initiative. This is an opportunity for someone passionate about technology in education to make a real impact with educators and learners across the UK.
The Learning Development Specialist will work with some of the most inspiring educators in the industry, with the aim to help educators and school leaders across the UK learn how to optimise their use of technology, both in and out of the classroom, and improve learning outcomes for their students.
* Share the team’s education narrative, demonstrating the latest tools and inspiring educators and school leaders to actively use the company’s tools in their classrooms.
* Stay up to date on the latest technology and its use in education.
* Attend virtual training sessions and selected in person training sessions to skill up on the latest technologies and messaging.
* Connect with educators in key managed accounts, moving opportunities pipeline and driving usage and adoption of Windows 10, Office 365, Intune for Education and Minecraft: Education Edition.
* Drive effective implementation and post-sales usage of technology in the classroom.
* Work with partners to ensure educators are trained on Modern Classroom solutions.
What we’re looking for:
* Passion and experience as an educator or similar position. Passion for Technology support the EDU/Learning environment.
* Knowledge of Microsoft technologies and their applicable use in education. Tools such as Office 365, OneNote Class Notebook, Minecraft: Education Edition, Windows 10, and newly announced products.
* Familiar with the Microsoft Educator Community (with active profile)
* Understanding of how to connect pedagogy with technology to support 21st century skill development.
* Able to quickly grasp new technologies with ease with minimal ongoing guidance.
* Strong interpersonal and presentation skills. LDSs will be required to deliver presentations daily.
* Strong technical and creative skills to deliver customised trainings – often addressing educators and school leaders with various levels of technical expertise.
* Strong organisational skills. LDSs are accountable to report on training sessions, planning out calendar of events, tracking of reach.
This is an opportunity to work with a global leader and impact the educational system, playing your part in transforming how the modern classroom looks. If you are passionate about the use of technology in education, then we want to hear from you – get in touch right away to avoid missing out!
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV for immediate review.