Lead Solution Architect
Salary: £80k – £105k (Depending on Experience)
TEC Partners are working with a highly regarded, global name in the insurance industry who are looking for a Lead Solution Architect to join their newly formed Global Digital Architecture team in a key leadership role at the heart of their digital transformation. You will play a key role in delivering new, innovative IT solutions for customer propositions that will disrupt the entire insurance industry, using industry leading technologies and enhancing existing systems.
The objective of the role is to increase the effectiveness of their customer engagement through the use of their digital platforms. You will need to be an experienced Solutions Architect who is able to lead, develop and mentor other Solution Architects. You’ll be accountable for creating end-to-end solution design across large programmes (or groups of programmes) and you’ll support, enhance and promote the process and delivery of Architecture across the organisation.
The key responsibilities include:
* Manage the engagement between stakeholders and other IT colleagues to gather a thorough understanding of requirements and articulate the impact of any proposed change on the IT landscape.
* Support the creation of solutions that deliver the desired objectives, ensuring the agreed standards relating to availability, security, resilience and performance are met.
* Present technical concepts and IT solution strategies to stakeholders and other IT professionals, enabling informed decisions to be made.
* Provide architectural guidance and team leadership to team members, through coaching and mentorship.
* Plan and coordinate with business stakeholders and IT colleagues to ensure appropriate architectural support is available to meet delivery timelines.
What you’ll need:
* Proven experience as a Solution Architect responsible for delivering large scale, multi-project technical solutions throughout the entire development life cycle, from inception to operation.
* Practical experience of leading a team of solution architects involved in the delivery of change in a fast moving, complex setting.
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a varied stakeholder audience.
* Proven ability to meet deadlines in challenging circumstances.
* Strong problem solving and communication skills.
* Strong technical background with experience of cloud and cloud native applications.
* Experience in an Agile delivery environment.
* Keen interest in emerging technology, with the ability and desire to help shape the digital direction.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary depending on your skills and experience, along with a fantastic accompanying benefits package. This includes a generous defined contribution pension scheme, an annual performance related bonus and pay review, and discount on many of the company’s products (including discount for friends and family). What’s more you’ll get a generous holiday allowance, with the option to buy/sell additional days, and the possibility of a flexible work schedule.
If you are interested in this position, then please send your CV for immediate review.
Job Reference: NT-LSA_1528480826
Salary: £80000 - £105000 per annum + Package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: