Lead ReactJS Software Engineer – Multi Award Winning FinTech
South West London
This is an opportunity to be part of something special.
TEC Partners are working with one of the UK’s fastest growing FinTech businesses. They are on an ambitious mission to continue developing standout products that continue to challenge the way things are done, that are engaging, scalable and honest.
Their current stack includes Golang and React and as they continue to scale they require a Lead React Developer to continue to build cutting edge applications using React, help them continue to scale the team and mentor other Developers.
Here you will have the opportunity to work alongside talented colleagues and be involved with work that will constantly challenge and drive you to becoming a better developer.
* You are proud of the code you produce; it’s obvious and concise. You always like to leave the code better than you found it, and are experienced with refactoring techniques, in fact it’s how you code every day.
* You see writing tests as an integral part of the development process and understand the benefit of writing code and tests in small increments.
* You have solid skills in HTML and take an engineering approach to CSS (e.g. using BEM convention and CSS compilers).
* You have excellent skills in single page application technology and frameworks, such as ReactJS & Angular.
* You love shipping code and seeing how it performs in production and therefore are passionate about delivery pipelines, A/B testing, real-time analytics and monitoring tools like Raygun.io.
* You work well with backend developers and have some understanding of one or more of PHP and GoLang.
* You are driven, ambitious and eager to help grow the business.
Bonus Points for:
* Working in cross-functional teams practising Kanban techniques including pair programming.
* Thorough understanding of back end technologies (PHP, GoLang).
* Good experience playing around with ES2015.
* Experience with building deployment pipelines and continuous delivery on cloud platforms (we use AWS, Docker, Ansible, Terraform and CircleCI).
All employees are offered a stake in their success which is why they offer share options and (up to) a 30% bonus.
They also believe in giving people the best tools for the job so you’ll get a powerful MacBook Pro or iMac when you start with them.
There are no limits or rules on how many holidays you take – people are valued for what they do not how many hours and days are worked.
Location: West London
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.