Lead Java Engineer
£60,000 – £80,000
TEC Partners are proud to exclusively partnered with Cambridge and the UK’s largest gaming company, in their search for a Lead Java Developer.
The studio has just announced massive growth plans and as such need an architecture led, Lead Java Engineer to join a new platform team. This is a truly exciting role within a business that really are going places.
The successful candidate will run a large portion of the new product, so will have input on architectural design and development. The new platform will underpin the whole the business offering so your work over the next few years will be crucial.
With this being a lead role, candidates must be highly proficient in the following –
* Java (8) and the Spring Framework
* Experience in building high performance, scalable and secure backend services
* Experience with highly distributed service architectures (event driven Microservices)
* Experience working across internal and remote engineering teams (Agile)
* Strong knowledge of RESTful API design and implementation
This truly is a great opportunity within an organisation really putting technology first. As well as a competitive salary, the company have a fantastic benefits package, great purpose-built office environment and brilliant workforce.