Lead Frontend Dev – AI & Machine Learning
Become a Lead Frontend Engineer for an established high growth start-up who are extremely well known in the AI and Machine Learning space.
Based in central London, they provide the intelligence, solutions and clarity to allow organisations to embrace the complex AI market.
After securing another significant round of funding they are now on the brink of global expansion.
They require a critical hire of a Lead Frontend Engineer to play an instrumental role.
You will be the go to Dev for all things React and Frontend and work directly with the CTO and CEO.
This will be a hands on coding role and your team will be talented mid-senior level Engineers.
Part of your role will be;
* Defining the new Frontend features alongside the product team
* Identifying appropriate opportunities for refactoring/reworking code as appropriate and adding to the backlog
* Liaising with the Back End team to manage work flows and syncing up work during sprints
* Working with Back End and UX designers to develop and deliver new front end features
* Integrating with our Back End API running on Heroku and developed in Python/Django and PostgreSQL database
* Integrating with third party analytics tools and other third party APIs
* Integrating with CI/CD tools
* Defining architecture and choosing tools
* React, Redux & Webpack
* Git, Github, Codeship
Exposure to the following wold also be highly advantageous;
* SQL (Postgres)
For more information please contact Mark Beer on email@example.com
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: ReactAI:ead_1539188389
Salary: £60000 - £100000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: London
Job Industry: IT