Role: Junior PHP Web Developer
Location: Fully Remote
Duration: 6 Months Initially (Likely to be extended)
TEC Partners are working with a small technology company which is performing research and developing
As a Web Developer, you will be making websites, dealing with APIs, and doing research &
Some of the projects include:
* Backend administration systems for websites
* Bespoke websites and WordPress plugins
* Integration of third party APIs
You will be working directly with the lead developer, who is engaged on client work during
normal office hours. Therefore this role has the requirement that you can work on one or
both days of the weekend and during some evenings per week. Otherwise the hours are
completely flexible for 20-40 hours per week.
The ideal Candidate would be:
* Someone who has a keen interest in the subject matter, self motivated and has preferably worked on your own projects.
* You are smart and love new challenges and learning new things.
* You are diligent, with an eye for detail.
* You are someone who enjoys the flexibility of being able to choose your hours.
* You have at least some commercial or personal experience with relevant technologies or
* You are a recent graduate of Computer Science, Mathematics or similar.
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch with Sophie Pulford by applying to this role or calling her on 01223 491414