Junior Full-Stack Developer (Django/Python)
Cambridge (UK Based – Remote working available)
TEC Partners are working with a long-term client to find them a Junior Full-Stack Developer for their established team. The work they produce is in conjunction with some of the biggest names in the industry and used globally by millions of people to help with their transportation challenges.
The right person for this position will have commercial experience of building web applications and RESTful/GraphQL APIs using Django framework. As a key member of the team, you will be working within a group of people who value enthusiasm and ideas, as well as any skills and experience you have. There is sure to be a multitude of long-term opportunities for the candidate that secure this role as they make a concerted effort to work with your personal development to enhance, up-skill and promote within their own team.
What will you be doing?
* Building web applications and RESTful/GraphQL APIs using Django framework
* Creating UI’s with Angular
* Working across various teams to work on cross-functional projects
* Demonstrate best practices (Software Development, Unit Testing, Code Reviews and more)
Skills needed for this role:
* Python/Django (Commercial experience)
* Educated to Degree Level
* HTML and CSS3
* Angular experience or similar
* REST/GraphQL APOs
* Understanding and practice in Agile/Scrum environment
This is an unrivalled opportunity to work within a highly sought after team, working for the best and most well-know names in the industry. As a Junior Developer, you will be mentored, taught and encouraged to enable your optimal performance and progression opportunity.
For more information, please contact or call 01223 491414/07748762300