Location: Twycross (Leicestershire)
Day Rate: £300 – £350
Contract Duration: 6 Months Initial
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
* Deliver high-fidelity web-based solutions to support next games.
* Build creative solutions to technical problems encountered.
* Continuously work to minimise technical debt and maintenance hazards.
* Champion quality in the development process
* Be part of the culture; Be inquisitive, try things out, break stuff, help people be even better, think like you own the place.
* Liaise with other teams, help identify technical challenges and identify core player value.
* Solid understanding of Design Patterns and Object Oriented Design
* CSS and Preprocessing
* Experience working with web components
* Understand the complexities of working on multi-lingual products.
* Have a keen eye on rendering performance, and know how to profile
* Experience working with Typescript desirable, but not essential
* Experience writing unit tests in Jasmine or similar
If you are interested in the position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.