Day Rate: £400 – £500
Contract Duration: 6 Months Initial
The successful candidate will play their part in creating a suite of applications that integrate elegantly with one another to complement the company’s fully functional field applications. You must be confident working with single page application patterns and have the ability to design full architectural stacks, while maintaining a constant focus on testing and iteratively delivering value to the business.
What they are looking for:
* A keen problem solver, who can come up with creative answers to our field workforces’ needs.
* Someone passionate about front-end with a focus on performance, user experience and standards, and happy to share their ideas.
* Ability to constantly adapt to emerging technologies, frameworks, automation and dev ops practices.
* Excellent aesthetic and user-focused mind-set with an eye for detail.
* Desire/ability to participate in discussions/planning around system architecture.
* Desire/ability to research new technologies to help improve the infrastructure, efficiency and security of projects.
* Ability to communicate effectively with distributed colleagues in an agile scrum team.
* Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
* Ability to provide 3rd line support for production systems.
* Restful APIs & micro services
* No SQL databases
* React, Angular, or Aurelia
* React Native
* C# / .NET Web API
* SQL Databases
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.
Job Reference: NT-L1_1519753083
Salary: £400 - £500 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: