Job Title: IT Technician (2nd Line)
In a role exclusive to TEC Partners we are assisting our client, the leading name in online multiplayer gaming, in the search for an experienced 2nd Line IT Technician. Working from their prestigious Cambridge studio, this role presents a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career and make a real impact on employee efficiency through the provision of first-class IT support. If you are looking to join a company with a fun and vibrant culture where no two days are the same, this could be the role for you.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes
* At least two years’ experience in a similar customer facing IT support role.
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a keen ability to listen, gather the right information and work collaboratively with your team.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to deliver troubleshooting procedures or fault resolution in a concise and user-friendly fashion.
* Must have an organised and methodical approach to logging tickets and reacting to incoming technical issues.
* Excellent technical knowledge of PC and Mac including hardware, Operating Systems, peripherals and mobile devices (Android Nougat & iOS).
* Excellent technical knowledge of Active Directory, Office 365, Kaspersky and remote management tools such as SCCM and Jamf.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Respond immediately to customer requests and log issues on ticketing systems ensuring that customer’s needs and all relevant information has been captured to aid efficient fault investigation and resolution.
* Carry out escalation procedures ensuring that customers are kept fully informed until resolution has been reached, proactively monitoring prioritising and managing live tickets throughout.
* Carry out installations, repairs and ongoing maintenance of hardware and software and liaise with other IT/non-IT support teams or third-party support/equipment vendors, where appropriate.
* Administration of accounts ensuring any changes made fully comply with internal procedures and that appropriate authorisation has been obtained.
* Monitor & maintain the accuracy, integrity & relevance of data that populates the IT Service Desk system.
If you have the necessary technical knowledge and experience underpinned by exceptional customer service ability, please don’t hesitate to contact us for more details.
Job Reference: 121_1548761388
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP