Job title: IT Support Manager
Salary: Up to £35,000 p/a
We are working closely with a leading name in Cambridge’s innovative tech community and assisting their search for a new IT Support Manager. If you enjoy providing the highest standards of technical support and thrive in a fast-paced, client facing environment, this vacancy could be the new challenge you’re looking for.
IT Support Manager – Technical Skills, Attributes and Experience Required:
– Strong technical knowledge of Windows environments, including: Active Directory, VMware and Azure
– Strong technical knowledge of Veeam and Storage Platforms (NAS and SAN)
– A very good communicator who has experience of building relationships and delivering an excellent service to clients and stakeholders.
– A natural problem solver, able to deliver concise and efficient solutions to complex technical problems.
IT Support Manager – Duties and Responsibilities:
– Support a network of clients by conducting site visits
– Deliver a wide range of IT related projects
– Provide guidance and strategic advice to clients with regards to their IT.
This is a great vacancy for a personable, organised and capable IT professional who thrives in a dynamic and past-paced place of work. A full list of duties and responsibilities can be provided on application – don’t hesitate to apply!