Job Title: IT Support Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 – £38,000 p/a
We are seeking an IT specialist with an exceptional technical background and strong client support skills to join a leading company based in Cambridge.
The ideal candidate will possess the following technical skills and attributes:
* Excellent Windows Server experience.
* Knowledge of deploying VMWare.
* Experienced with Networking and Firewall solutions.
* An IT enthusiast who is well versed in the latest trends and solutions.
* Expertise across a range of operating systems and devices including Mac and Linux.
* Strong client support and customer service skills; ideally some experience of account management and project delivery.
* Excellent problem solver; able to deliver simple solutions to complex issues in a timely and efficient manner.
Main duties include:
* Liaising with clients at strategic level to design and support appropriate systems and solutions for their needs.
* Carry out IT audits.
* Deliver large scale projects and assignments.
* Acting as in-house IT support when visiting client sites.
* Provide exceptional account, project and technical management.
We will be assisting our client to appoint a suitable candidate for this vacancy ASAP. If you would like to discuss this vacancy in detail, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.