Position: IT Risk and Assurance Manager
Salary: Up to £650/day
An excellent opportunity has arisen with TEC Partners for an IT Risk and Assurance Manager to join an international business, based in Staines.
Our client is looking for an IT Risk and Assurance Manger to provide operational and strategic leadership. Reporting to the Head of Risk and Assurance. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support and reporting, liaising with stakeholders and working with other members of the IT risk team.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
* Managing IT Risk and Assurance.
* Implementation of risk and control frameworks.
* Management of the GRC tool in line with the Group Risk Assessment Matrix.
* Design and implement logical risk and control enhancements.
* Facilitating risk reviews and identifying opportunities for improvement.
A full list of responsibilities will be provided prior to your interview.
Applicants should have the following technical skills/experience:
* Strong understanding of Information Security Forum (ISF) and NIST Cybersecurity.
* At least one of the following professional qualifications: CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA.
* Knowledge of IT Security concepts and management.
* Understanding of GRC processes, implementation and usage.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Ideally, knowledge of the Energy, Oil and Gas industry
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply immediately. Our client is looking to make an appointment ASAP.