Position: IT Risk and Assurance Consultant
Salary: Up to £500/day
An excellent opportunity has arisen with TEC Partners for an IT Risk and Assurance consultant to join an international business, based in Staines.
Our client is looking for an IT Risk and Assurance Consultant to provide professional expertise and enable the effective management of risk. The successful candidate will be expected to engage with key stakeholders, assess and monitor the risk and control framework. Working directly with the IT Risk and Assurance manager
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
* Managing IT Risk and Assurance.
* Implementation of risk and control frameworks.
* Use of the GRC tool in line with the Group Risk Assessment Matrix.
* Implement logical risk and control enhancements.
* Facilitating risk reviews and identifying opportunities for improvement.
A full list of responsibilities will be provided prior to your interview.
Applicants should have the following technical skills/experience:
* Strong understanding of Information Security Forum (ISF) and NIST Cybersecurity.
* Knowledge of IT Security concepts and management.
* Understanding of GRC processes, implementation and usage.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Ideally, knowledge of the Energy, Oil and Gas industry
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply immediately. Our client is looking to make an appointment ASAP.