Position: IT Relationship Manager
Salary: Excellent salary & package on offer
TEC Partners are working with an outstanding organisation based in Cambridge.
Our client is an exciting company securing a new position with them at this stage would most certainly be a very lucrative step to take in one’s career.
We are assisting our client to appoint an IT Relationship Manager to work as part of a well-established and highly skilled team.
You will primarily be responsible for the following:
– Becoming a credible partner and providing a necessary interface between IT and the rest of the business functions
– Working closely with IT Director to achieve the above
– Defining and solving business problems and addressing strategic improvement opportunities
– Understanding business strategy and translating this in to IT requirements
– Working closely with business stakeholders to identify the business value gained from an IT investment
– Supporting and enabling the development of business change plans using industry best practice methods
Please note – the above is just a snapshot of the requirement. A full and comprehensive job description will be provided on application.
It is vital for applicants to have supply chain planning experience gained ideally in a regulated environment
This is an urgent requirement. We will be looking to assist our client in interviewing and appointing the successful candidate ASAP.