Job title: Project Manager
Salary: Up to £70,000 p/a
Job type: Permanent
We are working closely with one of Cambridge’s most exciting tech businesses and assisting them in the search for a talented and highly experienced Project Manager. The ideal candidate for this role will have a considerable track record of delivering large scale and complex software projects to strict deadlines. Standout applicants will have a strong awareness of the cyber security landscape backed by demonstrable experience within this field.
Project Manager – Skills and Attributes Required:
– A highly organised and influential leader, able to multitask and work to strict deadlines
– Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate complex topics to a wide audience of internal and external stakeholders
– A strong negotiator and mediator
– A natural problem solver who adopts a creative approach to overcoming challenges / blockers
– Experience with JIRA
– Strong awareness of SDLC
Project Manager – Main Duties and Responsibilities:
– Initiate and plan projects, determining and defining project scope/objectives, resource requirements and task priority
– Manage detailed project schedules and plans and allocate resources efficiently, including operational management of extrenal resources
– Communicate with Product Managers to translate project roadmaps to engineering plans and procedures
– Manage risks and ensure projects are delivered on time, to scope and within budget
– Monitor and track project progress and performance and propose improvements where necessary
– Work to project management best standards and strive to develop relationships with key stakeholders and executives.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a highly talented team and play an instrumetal role in the ongoing success of the company’s wider vision and strategy. A full list of duties and responsibilities can be provided on application. Don’t hesitate to apply!