IT Operations Program Manager
£150 – £170 per day (PAYE – inside IR35) – (£38K – £40K per annum equivalent)
Remote home working
18-month contract + Company Benefits
In this brand new role will be responsible for supporting the Service Center Delivery Excellence Team for my client. Aligning the mission of the Service Center, to business needs of my customers through centralization, delivery efficiency, accuracy, established expertise and consistency in experience.
The Delivery Excellence Team Focuses on:
* Identify, prioritize, and drive best practice Delivery Excellence implementation across a portfolio of services.
* Accelerate the journey from service launch to stable BPO operational management.
* Brings a customer experience focus to service delivery, improving operational management efficiency and reducing capability gaps.
* Identify key listening themes across the Field, Service Centre and the BPO. Implement real-time Listening strategies.
* Provide initiative oversight, monitor, and track to completion.
* Drive continual service SLA performance and Quality improvements.
* Accelerate the MS to BPO transition of service run management ownership.
* Develop a Trusted Partnership with thin layer monitoring governance.
4-8 years of program management or operations experience.
Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree desired.