Job Title: IT Director – Interim
Job Type: Contract
In a role exclusive to TEC Partners, we are proud to be assisting one of the leading names in online multiplayer gaming in the search for an IT Director. The ideal candidate will be a senior technology leader with proven experience of managing live operations, delivering exceptional corporate IT infrastructure and implementing highly effective Agile and DevOps processes.
Technical skills and attributes:
* Excellent technical knowledge of DevOps tools principles (Bamboo, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes)
* Excellent technical knowledge of Windows or Linux administration – networking experience a plus
* Experience of working in Agile environments in cross-functional teams
* Proven experience of helping teams automate their SDLC
* Strong understanding of the IT security landscape and compliance requirements
* Excellent technical knowledge of public and private cloud (AWS, VMware, Openstack)
* Excellent budget management, forecasting and vendor management experience
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Act as a high level coach and mentor to leaders across the internal IT department
* Provide and manage hosting infrastructure, SRE and Corporate IT functions
* Accountable for delivering and improving upon the tech strategy outlined by the VP of Technology
* Mentor technical discussions and system design around datacentres and drive the adoption of a hybrid model of public and private clouds
* Provide excellent communication and collaboration platforms to support a distributed workforce
* Drive improvements of the ticketing system and wider corporate IT user experience and infrastructure hosting areas
* Ensure IT meets compliance requirements like GDPR, PCI etc.
* Create business continuity and disaster recovery plans
If you have the depth of technical knowledge and experience of managing live operations required for this senior appointment, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch for full details.