A Fintech startup, created by one of the world’s biggest banks, are looking for Mid and Senior iOS Developers to join their team.
They have made an application to entrepreneurs and small-business owners to handle their admin, data, expenses, book-keeping and more, so they can concentrate on the important stuff.
You will be able to work in the exciting and fast-paced environment of a startup but without any of the funding risks or lack of direction.
Having built the iOS app, they are now looking for iOS Developers to launch it and then do the same with an Android application.
The role of iOS Developer will entail:
* Focussing on the complete end to end design, development and launch for multiple mobile apps and integrating with API technologies.
* Working closely with the Product team to understand the UX
* Developing the UI and UX components of the app
* Producing technical documents
* Mentoring and coaching junior members of the team (Senior)
* Experience designing, developing, testing and deploying applications for one or more platforms (IOS, Android)
* Experience using languages such as Swift, Objective-C and Java is a plus
* Experience with frameworks such as MVVM
* Integration of mobile apps with server-side functions
* Leadership and coaching experience (Senior)
Mobile, Startup, Fintech, IOS, Swift, Objective-C, Objective C, London, Software Developer, Developer,
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.