Internal Communications Consultant
Location: Central London
Day Rate: £400 – £500
Contract Duration: 6 Months Initial
TEC Partners are working with an industry leading client who are looking to recruit an Internal Communications Consultant to join their team. You will join a small team with the responsibility to manage and deliver end to end communications for the Connected Home division of the business.
The Internal Communications Consultant will work proactively with specific teams across the division, helping senior leaders to communicate and engage with their teams. This will include everything from creating communications, to sending and delivering them, to creation and support of communications strategy. This role will suit someone with tech experience and experience working in a start-up or periods of significant growth.
What we are looking for:
* Excellent communication skills; articulate, compelling, engaging and a highly inclusive manner.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence and challenge at all levels, including board and executive committee and key external stakeholders.
* Excellent understanding of the audience and their specific requirements/nuances.
* Ability to challenge constructively and propose solutions to stakeholders.
* Ability to be proactive in managing a demanding workload with high levels of resilience and the ability to influence stakeholders and the wider internal communications team.
* A skilful team player with the ability to work in a virtual team across geographical and functional boundaries and with a proven track record of building successful, collaborative relationships across all levels and business functions.
* People management and leadership experience.
* Examples of successful project delivery.
* Strong project management and organisation skills which will be demonstrated through managing multiple projects and working to deadlines.
* Experience in a tech environment during a period of significant growth.
This is an opportunity to be involved with some of the most exciting and innovative projects in an already innovative industry, with a market leading, household-name client. A full job spec is available upon application, but get in touch right away to avoid missing out.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV for immediate review.