Integrity Engineer (Mechanically Biased)- Hull- 6 Month Contract- £400-£500 per day
An opportunity has arisen with a multinational Energy supplier, well known within the industry for their growing number of high-value assets and projects. Due to growth within the Technical Authority team, I am looking to speak with experienced Integrity engineers, with a background in Mechanical Engineering from an oil and gas focused discipline.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Ensuring legal compliance is met for pressure systems, structures, and pipelines
* Regularly review the integrity management process
* Provide technical assurance for operations and maintenance activities
* Complete monitoring and auditing of integrity standards
Ideal candidates will have the following skills
* An in-depth understanding of mechanical integrity practices
* A background in Pressure System Integrity
* Oil and Gas/ petrochemical experience
* Degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering is preferred
* Knowledge of relevant H&S Principles
Think this role is for you? Please apply.