We have a great opportunity here at TEC Partners working with one of the UK’s fastest growing renewable energy projects. Our client is looking for an experienced WTG Installation Engineer; with the role being based in London with occasional local travel included to fulfil the requirements of the position. The ideal candidate will have a background in offshore wind projects, an in-depth knowledge of Instillation Vessel practices and relevant health and safety experience.
The Contract will be for an initial 9 months with the oppotunity to work on a monthly rolling contract when completed.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Monitoring and reviewing the turbine installation planning
* Consistent review of the installation deck layout
* Coordination of IMCA inspections and vessel inspections
* Managing client aspects of pre-assembly site mobilisation
Successful candidates will ideally have the following skills:
* Experience working on an offshore wind farm
* Experience reviewing lifting plans
* Relevant understanding in installation role or similar in relevant industry
* Experience leading marine warranty survey’s
Think this role might be for you? Please apply!